Skip to navSkip to content

 

Chanelle returns home after taking overdose

Chanelle returns home after taking overdose

Big Brother star Chanelle has returned home to her family home in Wakefield, after being hospitalised for taking an overdose of paracetamol and red wine. The reality star is thought to be feeling much better, but is still very upset about the incident. One of her friends called an ambulance after finding Chanelle unconscious at home, surrounded by four empty bottles of wine and the pill container. She had indeed been arguing with her boyfriend Matthew Bates. Her agent has now released a statement saying, "Chanelle is a very sensitive girl who wears her heart on her sleeve, she has been experiencing some personal problems with a relationship and obviously struggled to cope." We hope she feels better soon.

Chanelle leaves hospital

 

Comment using Facebook

Latest in Celeb News

 

Latest in Star Style

 

Latest in Entertainment

 

Latest in Fun Stuff

 
 

heat Bingo

 

Most Popular in Big Brother

 
 
 

Also on Heatworld

 

Newsletter signup

 
By signing up you agree to our terms & conditions.
 

Celeb A-Z

 
 
 
More in Celebrity A-Z >>