Often the funniest Big Brother shopping tasks are the fiendish ones that don’t involve high concepts, props or silly costumes (although we do love silly fancy dress).
The latest task the housemates must complete if they want to eat is the “Yes” task. Quite simply, Big Brother wants to inject some positivity into the house by encouraging housemates to not say no to anything. Over the next two days, the HMs will each be asked a question, if they say yes they will need to complete the request asked of them by Big Brother. If they say no, they will fail their part of the task.
Big Brother has also placed a safe in the living room containing a sheet of paper with a number written on it – that number represents the amount of times BB is willing to hear housemates say NO! Unluckily for them, the housemates won’t gain access to this number until the end of the task. Ooooh, evil!
Today’s totally hilar tasks are….
- 9.30am: Mark is asked to be naked for the duration of the task
- 10.30am: Alex is asked to have a spray tan…then another…then another…
- 12.30am: Anton is asked to electric shock Maisy.
- 2pm: Jay is offered a chicken…then another…then another…
- 4pm: Harry becomes a gay icon at a hunt-themed Gay Times photo shoot.
- 8pm: Rebeckah must choose which housemate she wants to lose their suitcase for the rest of the series. Everyone else will think it's an eviction.
- 11pm: Aaron is asked if he wants a one night stand with a female housemate. He must stand at the end of their bed in the dark all night long.