Select a letter to find a celeb
Name: Emma Watson
DOB: 15 April 1990
Birth Place: Paris, France
Claim to fame: Actress
- Emma was born in Paris and lived there until she was five.
- She gained 10 A-grades at GCSE (8 A*’s and 2 A’s). She also gained A-grades in her A-Levels, taken in 2008
- Emma is now worth an estimated £30 million.
- She now attends Brown University in Rhone Island, America.
- Emma has won many awards for her acting skills including Best Female Film star at the Otto awards in 2006 and Best Female Performance at the ITV National Film Awards in 2007.
Emma was born in Paris in 1990, where she lived, with her lawyer parents and brother, until she was five.
In 1999, after a gruelling eight auditions, she was cast as the part of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter Phenomenon. The HP films, there are eight of them, earned her millions and sqillions of pounds making her one of the wealthiest young ladies EVER!
She almost pulled out of doing the last two films due to the workload that they carry, but once they doubled her pay she decided it was a role that she couldn’t walk away from.
After completion of the films Watson decided to cut all of her hair off. She wanted to get rid of her Hermione hair and have a fresh start. A brave move, but she’s still quite fit!
Emma is a lover of fashion and art and became the face of Burberry in 2009. She now studies Liberal Art at Brown University in the States. She has stated that she would like to continue acting one day and to appear in a musical.
The final instalment of Emma’s work in the HP series will be in cinema’s in the summer of 2011.