Select a letter to find a celeb
Name: Holly Weston
DOB: 30 May 1985
Birth Place: Putney, London, England
Claim to fame: Plays Ash Kane in Hollyoaks, is mates with Madonna
- She’s friends with Madonna! Actual Madonna!
- Starred in John Carter, playing the corpse of Taylor Kitsch’s wife
- Has appeared in White Heat, Law & Order: UK and Harley Street
- Gets invited to Madonna’s house in London when she’s in town. Actual Madonna!
- She's been in music video's for Sandi Thom and The Chemical Brothers
Of all the Hollyoaks cast, Holly Weston is perhaps the one with the most A-List connections. She was chosen by Madonna to play the lead role in the first feature film she directed – Filth and Wisdom (no, us neither). She impressed the material girl with her interpretation of a ballet dancer who moonlights as a pole-dancing stripper so well that Madonna’s stayed in touch. In fact, every time Madonna celebrates a birthday in London, Holly and co-star Vicky McClure are invited along. She was even invited over to Madge’s for a sneak preview of W.E.!
In her most bizarre role to date, she played Taylor Kitsch’s dead wife. In upcoming Disney film John Carter her role is the corpse bride of the hunky star, so it’s probably nice for her to do things like walk and talk in her part of wild-child Ash Kane on Hollyoaks.
After a six-month trial period on the Channel 4 show in 2011, the producers decided they wanted to keep her on, and have begun to introduce Ash’s family to the series to give her more storylines.