Select a letter to find a celeb
Name: Lea Michele
DOB: 29 August 1986
Birth Place: The Bronx, New York, USA
Claim to fame: Actress / Singer
- Lea first appeared on Broadway aged eight playing Young Cosette in Les Misérables.
- She was included in Time magazine's 2010 list of the 100 Most Influential People In the World.
- Michele was a part of the PETA ad campaign "Buck Cruelty! Say No to Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides"
- Michele played Shprintze and Chava in the Broadway revival of the musical Fiddler on the Roof in 2004.
- FHM named Lea number 7 on 2010 Sexiest Women List, which was the highest ranking for a new entry on the list that year
Lea Michele Sarfati was born in The Bronx in 1986 to a nurse and Deli owner. She had her Broadway debut in Les Miserables at just 8 years old after turning up to auditions with a friend for fun. She continued to play small roles on Broadway throughout her childhood.
At twenty she was cast as Wendla in new musical Spring Awakening, which is all about coming of age. In the show she got to roll around with Jonathan Groff each night as the pair made out and smooched a lot. They are continuously being linked in the media but they deny anything more than friendship…seeing as he is in fact gay.
Lea is best known for her portrayal of Rachel Berry in the television series Glee. Rachel is the star of Glee club, with most of the solo’s flying her way. She’s a little spoilt but completely driven and ambitious. She has received an Emmy Award nomination as well as two nominations for a Golden Globe award for her work in the show. In 2010 FHM crowned her #7 sexiest woman of the year… in fact she’s picking up awards from all over the place!