Seeing Zac Efron on the red carpet at last night’s The Lucky One premiere only confirmed that that yes, we do still have a crush on the High School Musical cutie.
So what better reason *coughexcusecough* to go back at look at the teen idol from his early days as Disney darling right up until his hunky heartthrobness now… And we’ve even thrown in a few Efron facts and figures for you, too.
- Zac has a Siamese cat called Simon!
- He didn’t sing in the first High School Musical movie, he was dubbed by Drew Seely because his voice was too low!
- He’s pretty, but modest, “It's weird, but I don't feel like think I deserve any of the attention. There's really nothing but one audition for a Disney Channel movie that separates me from 2,000 other brown-haired, blue-eyed guys in L.A., you know?”
- Zac wasn’t always a heartthrob; he was teased at school for being short and having a gap between his front teeth.
- He’s not the marrying kind; “I'm definitely not getting married. In this business, you're either getting married or they want you to be pregnant. I'm not getting married until I'm forty. If ever.” *sigh* He just hasn’t met us yet.
- Surf loving Zac makes regular secret trips to Australia to go surfing. He’d love to buy a house Down Under, but just like One Directions Naill Horan, he hates Vegemite!
- Cheeky Zac has described love scenes with Nicole Kidman in upcoming The Paperboy as “the highlight of my life”.
- Zac clearly has a thing for hot older women; he had a crush on Michelle Pfeiffer when filming Hairspray – the pair’s kiss in New Year’s Eve was their idea
- On the type of girls he fancies, Zac once said, “I like my women like I like my peanut butter: chunky.”
- Unlike Kim Kardashian he’s not a fan of social networking, “No Twitter, no Facebook, no MySpace - nothing. So if you have me, it's a poser, don't talk to them.”