Lady Gaga has ended her relationship with the star of Vampire Diaries, Taylor Kinney. Lady G was with Taylor for about ten months but now it’s over, they first got together while filming the video for You And I.
Things have apparently cooled off because Lady Gaga has to concentrate on her Born This Way Ball tour. The tour has 110 dates so that doesn’t allow a lot of time for holding hands while walking through meadows and making up pet names for each other.
A source said to The Sun: “She’ll be touring non-stop until next year and she can’t have a relationship at the same time. There’s no room for anything else. Her work is all-consuming.”
Poor Lady G, at least she’ll have all her little monsters to keep her company.
Justin Bieber has released the full video for his new single, Boyfriend. You should probably listen to it a few times to get used to it, because it’s going to be everywhere for the next few months.
Here are some things we’ve noticed about the video
- Big quiffs are clearly in, Bieber has almost doubled his height with the one he is sporting in the video.
- There is a Selena Gomez look-alike in the video, why didn’t they get the real one?
- It’s a little bit sexy but in a safe way, just a bit of neck kissing and glaring.
- Justin’s been watching the Fast and The Furious again because it’s got lots of big cars in it.
- He spends most of the video dressed as Fonzie.
- Justin plays the guitar for a little bit, and we learn he is left handed, or maybe he’s just holding it wrong? Silly Billy.
After months of teasing Demi more has ditched her old name of @mrskutcher and is now @JustDemi.
She announced the change last night tweeting, “So hard finding a name that was fun somewhat playful and available. So for now it will be @justdemi It could grow on me!”
“Thanks everyone for your help in finding my new name!” and cited @JMJ4ny as the person who suggested the choice.
Demi had announced last month she was looking to change the @MrsKutcher name after she split up from husband Ashton Kutcher.
She tweeted, “Time for a change, twitter name change… any suggestions?” This is a change from last Decemeber when she said that changing her Twitter handle, “wasn’t a top priority.”
Does this mean she is finally moving on? We hope so.