So Rochelle Wiseman and Marvin Humes are definitely getting married today, which is very exciting!
We've got a few details of what wedding preparations have been going on so far:
- We've had a sneaky look at the bride and bridemaids' cars. One is modern with a white ribbon, the other is a cream, vintage convertable.
- When the convertable was tested earlier, it wouldn't start. Uh-oh.
- The staff have been told to keep schtum about their famous guests, and have closed off the entire hotel to the public, which left some 'ladies what lunch' in a bit of strop when they couldn't get in for lunch.
- Olly Murs was spotted arriving with what looks like a wedding suit over his arm.
- Lots of ladies keep popping out with rollers in their hair - could these be Rochelle's mum, cousins and aunties maybe?
- The rest of The Saturday are getting ready at The Feathers Hotel before leaving for Bleinheim Palace, where Rochelle and Marvin are getting hitched.
Eek, we're so excited!