Hairy Styles, we mean Harry Styles, almost walked into a flame of fire during a US show before his fellow bandmate, Zayn Malik, saved him.
A fan got video footage of Hazza walking towards a pyrotechnic torch before being quickly spotted by Zayn and pulled away.
A source said, “Zayn saw Harry heading into the flames and ran over to grab him away.
“If he hadn’t seen Harry, within seconds his head would have been on fire.”
Harry had his head covered with a towel after performing Teenage Dirtbag with the group at their Illinois show last week.
Although Harry was walking blindly into the fire his curls were saved by 20-year-old Zayn who quickly dashed across the stage to save the baby of the group from setting his hair alight.
Don’t you know Hazza, you shouldn’t wander unknowingly toward flaming pyrotechnics which were lining your stage.
Surely you knew they were going to be there during your performance, no?
If you watch the video above you will also see Louis Tomlinson's shocked face at the realistation of the minor incident.
It seems Hazza keeps getting himself into these predicaments on stage, first getting a shoe thrown at his crotch by a fan, then vomiting and now this.
Lucky you’ve got such vigilant band mates Hazza, who can save you from flames, not shoes unfortunately.
We're glad you're ok!