Certain things are a deal breaker when it comes to relationships.
Singing misheard lyrics can be really annoying, but the stars of I Give I A Year have revealed what really bugs them.
We’d feel a bit sorry for Rafe Spall if his pet hate happened to him on a regular basis…
Tell us your misheard lyrics to win a Blu-ray player and Blu-ray bundle with I Give It A Year
I Give It A Year, featuring a fabulous cast of Rose Byrne, Rafe Spall, Stephen Merchant, Anna Faris, Simon Baker and Minnie Driver hits cinemas everywhere tomorrow! To celebrate this hilarious comedy, we’ve got a world exclusive interview with Rose Byrne and Rafe Spall in which they tell us their dating no goes and the most annoying habits in partners including misheard lyrics in songs!
If that wasn’t exciting enough, we’ve got a super competition prize you can win; a Blu-ray player, selection of Blu-rays and an I Give It A Year signed poster and soundtrack (to sing the wrong lyrics to in the privacy of your own home!). For your chance to win, simply watch the featurette and tweet us @heatworld with your own misheard lyrics, such as Rose Byrne’s ‘travel the world in generic jeans’! Don’t forget to include the hashtag #misheard lyrics.
I Give It A Year is the hilarious new comedy from Working Title Films, the producers of Love Actually and the writer of Borat.
Since they met at a party, ambitious high-flyer Nat (Byrne) and struggling novelist Josh (Spall) have been deliriously happy despite their differences. Josh is a thinker, Nat’s a doer..but the spark between them is undeniable.
Their wedding is a dream come true, but family, friends and even the minister who marries them aren’t convinced that they can last. Josh’s ex-girlfriend, Chloe (Faris), and Nat’s handsome American client Guy (Baker), could offer attractive alternatives.
With their first anniversary approaching, neither wants to be the first to give up, but will they make it?
I Give It A Year will be in cinemas everywhere tomorrow www.facebook.com/IGiveItAYear
Terms & Conditions:
• Competition closes on Friday 8 Feb 2013 at 12pm
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for one winner is Samsung Blu-ray Player, comedy Blu-ray bundle, signed poster and soundtrack
• Four runners up will also receive a signed poster and soundtrack
• Winners will be picked and contacted via Twitter
• In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners details will be passed onto a third party prize provider for delivery
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.