To celebrate the release of Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol, at cinemas and IMAX December 26 (cert 12A) we have teamed up with Paramount Pictures UK to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Gala Screening of Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol, including a meet and greet with the stars! You will also win overnight accommodation in a swish hotel in London.
To have a chance of winning, simply answer the question at the bottom of the page.
Two-time Academy Award®-winner Brad Bird directs, with producers Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams, the action-packed spy adventure Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol.
Blamed for the terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, IMF operative Ethan Hunt is disavowed along with the rest of the agency when the President initiates “Ghost Protocol”. Left without any resources or backup, Ethan must find a way to clear his agency’s name and prevent another attack.
To complicate matters further, Ethan is forced to embark on this mission with a team of fellow IMF fugitives whose personal motives he does not fully know.
Tom Cruise returns in the starring role as Ethan Hunt and is joined by an international cast that includes Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton, Michael Nyqvist, Vladimir Mashkov, Josh Holloway, Anil Kapoor and Léa Seydoux.
Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol is at cinemas and IMAX December 26, 2011.
Visit the official site at www.missionimpossible-movie.co.uk
Book your tickets now at www.odeon.co.uk
© 2011 PARAMOUNT PICTURES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Ts & Cs
1. The competition will close on 08/12/11 at 11pm
2. Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of competition rules and any instructions or requirements set out in any promotional material related to the prize draw. In the case of conflict between these rules and any other instructions or requirements, these rules shall prevail.
3. The prize draw is not open to those who are employees, agents or representatives of Heatworld or their respective advertising and promotional agencies, any other person connected with this prize draw or members of their respective immediate families or those domiciled with such families.
4. Prize consists of 2 tickets to the UK Gala Screening of Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocl on December 13th 2011, being held at a central London location.
5. Winners must be available to attend on the above specified date.
6. At least one of the attendees must be 18 years old or over.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize excludes all other costs including but not limited to any additional accommodation, travel/transportation costs including but not limited to car hire, UK transfers, ground transportation, parking costs, any inoculation and/or vaccination costs, hotel supplementary charges, telephone calls, room service, mini-bar goods, alcohol, programmes, souvenirs, incidental costs, taxes and any insurance, unless otherwise stated.
8. The Promoter will make every effort to deliver the very best experience at the meet and greet and event, although some circumstances are beyond the control of the distributor e.g. non-attendance of celebrity talent/cast/crew, time talent spends with the winner etc. The Promoter will be not held liable for this.
9. During the meet and greet there will be no guarantee of a photographs throughout the experience or with the talent. If an opportunity arises for a photograph with talent, this will be taken in groups and the winner will not be permitted to use their own camera. Autograph signings are at the sole discretion of the talent and their publicists and this element is in no way guaranteed.
10. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event of a third party cancelling any event related to the prize. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant (and/or guests) that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
11. Prizes are as stated and non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize(s) the Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer / supplier.
12. The Promoter has the right to select an alternative winner if:
a) a winner is ineligible to enter the competition;
b) the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 24 hours of the closing date for entries if a prize is only available for a specific date or dates;
c) the winner is under 18 and his/her parent or guardian do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish their child to receive a prize;
d) the Promoter does not receive confirmation of the winner’s address and/or parental consent within 24 hours of any request;
e) the Promoter does not receive from the winner all documentation required in connection with the prize within the deadline notified by the Promoter;
f) a winner is unavailable on any specific date or dates notified at the time of entry.
g) In the event that the winner cannot attend or cannot be reached within 24 hours of first attempt the winner’s claim will lapse and automatically become void. If the entry selected is invalid, adjudged void or a prize claim lapses, another entrant may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries at the Promoter’s sole discretion (but the Promoter shall have no obligation to do so)
13. The winners must be available for press relating to the prize draw. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names and place of residence for publicity purposes relating to this Promotion in any media carried out by the Promoter, without payment or compensation.
14. Winners will be notified via email or telephone. The sending of an email to the email address registered by the winner will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive that email. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to contact the winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
16. The prize is not transferable and is only redeemable by the named winner and cannot be sold onto a 3rd party