To celebrate the release of Bel Ami, the sumptuous new drama starring Robert Pattinson, on 9 March, we’re offering one lucky user the chance to win a 2 night stay in the beautiful French Riviera of Nice. Courtesy of 5* luxury hotel company ‘Le Mas Candille’ and bmi, British Midland International, one winner will bag themselves a 2 night stay for them and a friend. What’s more, they’ll also be treated to an exquisite dinner in the hotel’s Michelin Star restaurant!
Based on the classic novel, Bel Ami unites an incredible cast of actors for a scandalous tale of high society 19th Century France. An erotically charged tale of ambition, power and seduction, the story chronicles the rise of penniless ex-soldier Georges Duroy (Robert Pattinson THE TWILIGHT SAGA) through the echelons of the Parisian elite. Also starring Uma Thurman, Kristin Scott Thomas and Christina Ricci. Bel Ami is a timeless epic with a modern twist - A Dangerous Liaisons for a new generation.
To be in with a chance of winning, correctly answer the question at the bottom of the page
For more information on the film, please visit the UK Facebook page www.facebook.com/BelAmiUK
Join the conversation on Twitter with @BelAmi_Movie
For more information on BMI, visit their website at www.flybmi.com
Bel Ami is released in cinemas on 9th March.
1. The promoters of this competition are STUDIOCANAL Limited (“STUDIOCANAL”) and British Midland International (“bmi” and together with STUDIOCANAL, the “Promoters”).
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoters, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
3. To enter the competition entrants must submit their answer to the competition question in accordance with the competition instructions and these terms and conditions.
4. All entries must be received by 13 March 2012 (“the Deadline”). Entries received after the Deadline will not be considered.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
6. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them.
7. There will be one winning entrant (“the Winner”) who will be picked at random from all correct and valid entries received before the Deadline. The Winner will be notified by way of the telephone number and/ or email address provided with the Winner’s entry. The decision of the Promoters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. If the Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the Promoters reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant picked at random from the remainder of the correct and valid entries received before the Deadline.
9. The Winner shall win (i) an economy class return flight from London Heathrow to Nice with bmi for the Winner and a companion of the Winner (the “Companion”, and together with the Winner, the “Winners”) which Winners must travel at the same time and on the same flights, (ii) a two consecutive night stay for the Winners in one double or twin bedroom (bed and breakfast) at ‘Le Mas Candille’ hotel in Nice, France (the “Hotel”), and (iii) dinner for the Winners at the Hotel’s restaurant (the “Dinner”) at the same sitting on one of the nights that the Winners are staying at the Hotel subject to a maximum spend of £300 (or the Euro equivalent at the time of dining) per person (“the Prize”);
10. The Prize must be used by 30th June 2012 (i.e. both the outward and return flights, the last night at the Hotel and the Dinner must be on or before 30th June 2012) and is subject to availability. The Prize is not valid during all major bank holidays including Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day and Easter. Bookings must be made by the Winner at least fourteen days in advance of the outward travel date.
11. bmi will pay airport taxes and all other taxes and charges associated with the Prize, however, all transport other than the Prize (for example, to and from the arrival and destination airports) is the responsibility of the Winner.
12. The Winner is solely responsible for declaring details of any award provided under this competition to the relevant tax authorities and for paying any tax liability which may arise.
13. The Winners will be responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that the Winners take out adequate travel insurance.
14. bmi reserves the right to change its flight schedules without prior notice.
15. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered save as otherwise set out herein. Arrangement for the fulfilment of the Prize will be made by the Promoters who may put a third party in direct contact with the Winner to arrange fulfilment of the Prize.
16. The Winners agree to take part in any publicity reasonably required by the Promoters.
17. If for any reason the Promoters are unable to provide the Prize, the Promoters reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes (including the Prize) are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the supplier.
18. The Promoters reserve the right to change, modify, delay or cancel this competition if the circumstances require it as determined in the Promoters’ sole discretion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoters as a result thereof.
19. The Winners agree that the Promoters and their associated affiliates and subsidiaries and any other sponsors and Prize providers shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of the Prize, save that no party limits or excludes its liability for (i) death or personal injury due to its own negligence, (ii) fraud or (ii) any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that breaches any of these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoters will not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the Winners if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the Promoters’ reasonable control, including without limitation any delays or failures caused by (i) the activities of third party event organizers; or (ii) any form of transportation. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected Winner or Companion shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result of such delay.
22. Personal information about entrants will only be shared with the Promoters’ competition partners and with the Promoters’ agents to the extent necessary to manage such entry and participation as an entrant or, where required, to a legal or regulatory body.
23. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.