James Cameron’s masterpiece Titanic, staring Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet and Billy Zane, celebrates its 15th Anniversary this year. Originally released in 1997, Titanic used state of the art special effects, received a record breaking 14 Academy Award nominations and was the highest grossing film of the 20th Century.
For those who would love to see the film once more in all its glory on the big screen – and those who may have been too young last time around – Titanic has been lovingly re-mastered and will hit cinemas once more in 3D, Digital 2D and IMAX on April 6th.
To celebrate, Twentieth Century Fox will be hosting a glittering World premiere in London on March 27th. For such a special film, only a truly exquisite location will do and so the event will be held at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall! We have a pair of tickets to this once-in-a-lifetime event to give away to one lucky reader.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is head on over to our www.Twitter.com/heatworld and tweet us a picture of yourself and/or a friend recreating your fave Titanic moment!! Are you King of the world?! Is that your hand running down the back of that steamy car window?! We’ll re-tweet our faves and the ultimate heatworld favourite will win a pair of tickets to this un-missable event! Don’t forget to #Titanic3D
James Cameron’s “Titanic” is an epic, action-packed romance set against the ill-fated maiden voyage of the R.M.S. Titanic, the pride and joy of the White Star Line and, at the time, the largest moving object ever built. She was the most luxurious liner of her era -- the “ship of dreams” -- which ultimately carried over 1,500 people to their death in the ice cold waters of the North Atlantic in the early hours of April 15, 1912.
Terms and Conditions
• Competition will close at 9am Friday 23rd March
• Open to UK participants only
• Prize is for TICKETS ONLY – no travel or accommodation is included
• Prize for the main winner is ONE pair of tickets to the World Premiere of Titanic. This will take place at The Royal Albert Hall in London on March 27th and commence at approx. 5.30pm. Inability to attend on this date forfeits the prize and a new winner will be selected
• Failure to respond to notification of winning the prize by 9am on Monday 26th March forfeits the prize and another winner will be selected
• In the unlikely event the premiere is cancelled, the prize is void
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner on the day of the event at a designated meeting point near the entrance
• Winners under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by someone over the age of 18
• Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
• The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into