To celebrate all eight Harry Potter films being available for the first time on British television through Sky Movies HD, View London has teamed up with Sky to offer one Harry Potter fan and five of their friends the chance to attend an exclusive screening in the famous Great Hall at Warner Bros. Studio Tour on the evening of Thursday 8th November.
From November 5th, Sky Movies customers will be able to enjoy the most successful movie franchise in box office history on the set-top box, on Sky¹s comprehensive TV On Demand service and Sky Go, the award-winning multiplatform TV service, enabling customers to access them anytime, and anywhere.
To win a chance to watch your favourite Harry Potter adventure in the iconic Great Hall itself, answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1 Terms & Conditions – Sky Movies HD Screening at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
• 1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this competition, all you need to do is complete the online entry form by selecting the correct answer to the question, checking that your email details are correct, agreeing the terms and conditions of the competition then submitting your entry via the relevant competition page. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens on 2 November 2012 and all entries must be received by 11.59pm on 6 November 2012.
4. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. 1 winner will be selected at random on or around 7th November 2012 to receive 6 tickets to the Sky Movies Harry Potter screening event. Winners will be sent an email telling them that they have won by 7th November 2012 and will have until 8th November 2012 to respond from initial contact in order to claim their prize.
6. If direct contact with the winners cannot be made within this period or they do not respond to the email referred to in clause 5, or they are not available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
7. Each winner will receive the following prize:
o Six tickets to attend an exclusive screening at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter on 8th November 2012
Winners will need to arrive at Euston station, London for the 4.34pm train to Watford, for which travel tickets will be provided. The screening will last until 9.30pm and then winners will be transported back to Euston station, London.
The prize does not include accommodation, spending money, service charges or any other service or item not specifically described above.
8. The Prize does not guarantee a 'meet and greet' and/or an interview with any members of the Harry Potter cast or crew and is subject to the availability of the cast and crew members on the day.
9. For every person attending the event who is under the age of 16 there must be at least one family member/chaperone who is over the age of 18.
10. Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Sky and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Sky or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
11. Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Sky. In this situation, Sky may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Sky or Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
12. There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize Winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
17. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
19. Details of the prize winners’ first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
20. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
21. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
24. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
25. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K. Rowling.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD