Now we've got that out of our system, it's time to talk about heat's Really Amazing Video Advent Calendar.
Remember two weeks ago when you popped down to the newsagent/garage/WHSmith to grab yourself a copy of heat magazine (issue 708)?
Well inside you'll have found heat's Really Amazing Advent Calendar, which if you scan with your lovely FREE heat Extra app everyday up until Christmas, you'll get yourself a crackin' celeb treat.
Treats like Olly Murs stuffing a record breaking (NOT actually record breaking) amount of Ferrero Rocher into his mouth; Rylan Clark serenading Gary Barlow with a Christmas song and Michele Keegan sharing her party season make-up tips.
Here's what you have to do to get your advent calendar up and running:
- Carefully pull out the calendar on page 66 and 67, making sure not to tear it - the technical jiggery-pokery that makes heat Extra work might not recognise a damaged page. Sadface.
- And don't worry if you've accidentally put that issue in the recycling, or used it to make a papier mache nativity scene. Turn to page 153 of this week's double Christmas issue of the magazine and you can still get stuck in!
- Have you already downloaded our amazing heat Extra app? If not, do it right NOW!
- Every day until Christmas Eve, open the heat Extra app and point your phone at the pages to unlock and watch a different piece of celebrity amazingness.
- Tell all your friends!
- Oh, and on Christmas Day, come to heatworld for an extra special treat.