We’re on the third episode of Revenge. Make sure you’re watching so you can stay in the loop! Also check out our previous re-cap of episode one!
In the second episode of this glossy, evil drama, Emily goes head to head with Bill Harmon. He used to be her dad’s best friend – he was the one who gave Emily Sammy as a present - but testified against him during his terrorism trial.
Bill knew he was going to get in trouble for insider trading but struck a deal with Conrad which meant that David was blamed. Bill was also the one who told Conrad about Victoria and David's relationship.
Emily gets her own back on Bill by telling him Nolan’s about to invest in a company. Word gets out and the share prices rise. It all gets a bit financial and fiddly, but basically Emily makes Bill lose $2billion!
Emily also gets the house that she’s been renting. But she’s not the one to buy it. Victoria keeps on trying to (secretly, of course) outbid her. At the last moment, Nolan finds out that Victoria's bid is higher and puts in his own bid. He puts Emily’s name on the deeds and tells her it’s a birthday present. Cute! Not quite - Emily doesn't want Nolan to be involved in her plans for destruction.
Other stuff that happened
- No-one knows it’s Emily’s birthday, but, uncannily, Ashley and Daniel threw her a surprise party.
- Daniel and Emily kissed!
- Victoria told Frank, her private investigator, to follow Emily
- Lydia’s husband has seen the photos of her and Conrad kissing – this means she won’t get any money in the divorce. So she asked Conrad for a cheque!
- Declan tried it on with Charlotte but got beaten up by her boyfriend, Adam.
- Jack and Declan’s dad died after running about trying to beat up the boys who beat up Declan!
- Nolan pays Jack to be his mate. Saddo!
- Victoria and Emily had a frosty tea
- We find out that Emily did a semester of college in Barcelona AND she used to be on the same art conservation board as Lydia’s husband Michael.
What we want to know
Frank says that he “cleared up that mess” last summer – we know he’s talking about the car crash that Daniel and the cocktail waitress had, but what exactly did he clear up?
Is Emily the young woman that Michael left Lydia for?
Who sent the pictures of Lydia and Conrad to Michael?
Emily tells Jack that her parents died in a car crash. We know she’s lying about her dad – but what exactly happened to her mum?
Frank can’t find out anything about Emily from ages 16-18. Where was she and what was she doing?
You can watch Revenge every Monday on E4 at 9pm. To catch up with old episodes, go to Channel4.com/4od