We’re on the third episode of Revenge. Make sure you’re watching so you can stay in the loop! Also check out our previous re-caps of episode one and episode two!
This week, Emily does politics. She goes up against Senator Tom Kingsly, who made the case against her dad in his trial when he was an attorney. Even though Victoria gave Tom evidence at the end of the trial to prove that David wasn’t guilty, he ignored it because he knew a mistrial would damage his career.
Emily gets her revenge by finding footage of the Senator – who’s married - having an affair with a woman called Erin. She sends the videos to the Senator ahead of his speech at a fundraiser. He’s freaked out – he got Erin pregnant and paid her to have an abortion, and if this gets out, his career’s down the toilet; politically, he’s anti-abortion! Plus, there’s that small matter of his marriage…
Kingsly goes ahead with the speech, but as he takes to the stand, in walks in Sarah, rubbing her tummy. He totally bottles it, and resigns on the spot. How did Emily do it? Well she BOUGHT the block of flats Sarah lives in, and installed cameras! How rich is this girl!?
She also sends all the videos of Kingsly to the press. Nolan asks her why – she’d already ruined Kingsly’s career. But, as Emily says, she doesn’t just want to ruin his career, she wants to destroy his life.
Romantically, she’s busy, too. She makes Daniel open up about how he drunk drove with his ex and crashed a car, leaving her badly injured. Daniel confesses the Graysons paid the girl and the local judge off, so that Daniel wouldn’t get in trouble – but he had to promise to never see her again. Emily takes Daniel to see his ex so they can get closure. But Victoria finds out…
Other stuff that happened
- Daniel spots Emily’s gun, but doesn’t get suspicious, instead suggesting they should go out shooting one day!
- Conrad buys Victoria a necklace to apologise for cheating on her – but the only jewellery she likes are the earrings David Clarke gave her. Aww.
- Victoria discovers, much to her disdain, that Lydia’s ex-husband, Michael, never left her for Emily, but a woman named Cameron – the worst thing she did was introduce them!
- Declan drives a drunk Nolan home and in return, Nolan gives him a computer with access to Adam’s webcam. Though Declan sees Adam cheating on Charlotte and records it, he doesn’t tell her, instead sending her a soppy video of him and the sunset. Awww.
- All the videos of Senator Kingsly can be traced back to the Graysons’ computer - Frank and Conrad are convinced that Victoria sent them!
- Jack holds a wake for his dad and scatters his ashes. Declan doesn’t care at all. - Sammy keeps on running back to see Emily, and every time she returns him, there’s a spark between her and Jack.
- Daniel’s cute college roommate, Tyler, turns up…
- Daniel promises Emily he’ll always be honest with her. Uh oh.
What we want to know
When will Charlotte find out that Adam’s been cheating on her?
Is the gun in Emily’s drawer the same gun that’s used to shoot Daniel Grayson?
Emily tells Jack that she lost her dad suddenly – but why didn’t she tell him she lost both of her parents suddenly, like she told Daniel? Is she telling different lies to the boys?
Can we be mates with Nolan? He’s annoying but very helpful, and SO generous!
You can watch Revenge every Monday on E4 at 9pm. To catch up with old episodes, go to Channel4.com/4od. And on the 25th June, heat4's going to bring you a LIVE takeover of the show!