We’re on the fourth episode of #Revenge. Make sure you’re watching so you can stay in the loop! Also check out our previous re-caps of episode one, episode two and episode three!
Emily has been seeing a psychiatrist for a year. But Dr Michelle Banks is no normal shrink. Before she became the earpiece for every woman in the Hamptons, she was the child psychiatrist who convinced Amanda (you know, Emily before she lied about her name) that her dad was evil.
She only stopped working with children because Victoria Grayson offered her her own private practice if she could make sure Amanda was institutionalised for her entire childhood and separated from her dad forever. Worra bitch!
Emily knows that Michelle records all of their sessions, and somehow gets footage of various housewives of the Hamptons confessing their deepest, darkest secrets. At Michelle’s charity fundraiser, Ashley’s meant to screen a video of the charity’s good works. But instead, the DVD contains video confessions from the Hamptons’ finest! In the video, Emily reveals she isn’t sure she can trust the boy she’s seeing. More alarmingly, Victoria admits that she thinks having Charlotte was a mistake.
Victoria threatens Michelle, and after the fundraiser, Michelle goes missing. She’s locked up in a container and Victoria is one of the top suspects because the container is in the Graysons’ name!
The one thing that’s beyond Emily’s control is Daniel – he’s meant to come over for dinner but Tyler tells Daniel she’s cancelled, then hides his phone so he can’t see she’s trying to get in touch. When Jack turns up on her door with flowers – to thank her for returning Sammy all the time – they hang out for the night, and Nolan later plants the seed that Emily’s got a thing for Jack…
Daniel’s upset, but Tyler quickly gets him on the booze, then tells Victoria he had nothing to do with it.
Other stuff that happened:
- Charlotte, furious at Victoria, runs away and hangs out with Declan, who convinces her to try to get on with her mum – at least she still has one!
- Conrad Grayson tells Victoria he’s going to San Francisco. But he gets no further than New York, where he meets up with Lydia. She apologises for blackmailing him. He somehow blames it on Victoria and they sleep together.
- Frank tells Victoria that he raided Dr Michelle’s office and discovered the police had taken a tape. He seems very worried about this.
- Ashley confesses that the charity DVD had gone missing just before the event, and that Emily had helped her to find it. Frank and Victoria immediately think that Emily had something to do with the DVD, but Ashley points out that Emily herself was in the DVD. It couldn’t have been her…
- Daniel gets his torso out!
- This line: “My friends are important to me. And if you were nicer to yours, you’d still have some."
What we want to know
- There are some loose ends – Tyler and Ashley flirt loads and are left alone at the end of the episode…do they hook up?
- Victoria asks Frank to spend the night with her. Do THEY hook up?
- Declan tells Charlotte his mum left when he was two. We wonder whereabouts she’s got to and if we’ll see her again…
- Why is Tyler so creepy around Daniel?
- What does Nolan want from Emily?
Watch next week's episode to find out some of the answers - and watch heat4 at the same time to get all the insider gossip and some exclusive interviews with the cast!
And share YOUR stories of #Revenge on Twitter.