Conrad and Victoria Grayson are interviewed by The New York Times for their 25th anniversary, and are slated as the perfect couple. But as soon as the journalist leaves, they drop their façade – they’re actually feuding pretty hard right now.
Frank has cashed his severance cheque, and there’s a guard beside Lydia’s bed so that they’ll know as soon as she wakes up. Everything should turn out fine, right? Not quite.
Nolan was so freaked out by Frank that he’s now got a bodyguard – Big Ed. He tells Emily he wants to cut back on helping her because he's scared. He also throws it in there that she could quit all of this and lead a happy, simple life with Jack. But she doesn't want to.
Daniel gets in late, and can’t remember Tyler trying it on with him while he was out of it. He totally believes it when Tyler says he beat him up! Against Emily's wishes, Tyler tells the Times' journalist everything she needs to know about Daniel and Emily’s relationship. When Daniel finds out, he’s furious at Tyler. Emily gets Nolan to take Tyler down.
Nolan finds out the truth – Tyler’s family is broke, and he sleeps with rich gay men, - one's called Leslie Montgomery, fact fans - for money! Nolan and Tyler sleep together, and Nolan films it…
Frank raids Emily's cottage. He tells her knows she went to juvenile prison for two years – because her foster dad abused her, so she attacked him with a pair of scissors. She tries to bribe Frank but he leaves, telling her that Victoria’s onto her and he’ll find something to frame her with. Frank breaks into the files at the juvenile detention centre and finds out that there is an Emily Thorne. It’s just not the one we think.
Emily Thorne is now Amanda Clarke. The pretty girl who lives in the house by the sea in the Hamptons was called Amanda Clarke, but befriended a stupid girl in juvy and paid her to swap names. ‘Amanda Clarke’ is now a stripper.
Frank calls Victoria to tell her this, but halfway through the conversation, Amanda Clarke KILLS Frank!
Other stuff that happened:
- Jack tells Nolan to get another friend – he didn’t need his rich mate to push him into telling Emily he loves her.
- Frank says he’ll redeem himself to Victoria by proving Emily’s got it in for her.
- We discover that Emily was advised to use clever revenge by Sharon Stiles, the warden at juvie.
- Victoria pays for Lydia’s hospital bills. She knows how it feels – Conrad was married to his first wife when him and Victoria first got together!
- After mentioning he works in the Stowaway, Daniel pulls in very swish clients to the bar.
- Tyler tells Ashley that his family’s broke and that he’s only friends with Daniel for his connections, so he can get a job at Conrad’s company.
- There’s an awkward dinner where Declan disgraces himself the most, storming out after telling Emily she broke Jack’s heart and that all of these rich people are greedy and uncaring.
- Tyler doesn’t turn up to dinner, and tells Ashley he didn’t stand her up, he was just in Conrad’s office copying all of his contacts.
What we want to know
Is Frank definitely dead? We were wrong about Lydia...
Is Lydia going to wake up anytime soon?
Have Tyler and Nolan got a shot at love? Nolan seems lonely…he’ll want to keep him around for a while before he exposes the video, right?
How closely is Sharon Stiles working with Emily? We guess she’s the one who showed Emily CCTV of the psychiatrist being mean to her...